Monday, March 29, 2010

true confessions- weekend edition

1. Best joke i've ever heard:
"how do you wake up lady GaGa?" poke-her face!
omg...lol

2. I want to see that new Miley Cyrus movie that they filmed at Tybee. Who will go with me? RLG is going to veto it for sure :( And no, i don't feel like 26 is too old to want to see it. shut up- it looks good!

3. Marathons of HOUSE are detrimental to my productivity- please USA channel- stop it.

4. I have had my horse since December and today as I watched a friend go through a mild colic/tying up/ulcer episode with her horse (and I almost cried- even though she's not my horse), I realized for the first time that I love my horse- really love her. After losing my first horse in a traumatic fashion at 16, I decided that I wasn't going to let myself get that emotionally invested in another horse. Too late. She's awesome, and funny, and her attitude cracks me up, and I love her.

5. I was trying to be a workout badass today and I hurt myself. My lower back practically gives out every time I get up or sit down and it hurts really bad. Awesome. Then I decided to "cure" it with extra strength tylenol and coffee ice cream so now my pain is coupled with guilt. Great.

6. I need a horse trailer STAT. Anyone selling one?

No comments:

Post a Comment