Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010 things i love...

totally kidding, i am not going to write a list of 2010 things i love, rather a few things i love more since the beginning of 2010!

- my automatic dogfood delivery service that provides the girls with great wholesome food that is grain, corn and soy free! i dont have to go get it and they actually eat it! also its locally owned! love this!

- suave professionals humectant conditioner- yes, its as good as the commercials say- and its cheap and it smells like summer!

- my mascara- thank the Lord for mascara, really, or I would look dead all the time bc its often the only thing girly i get to put on all day!

-dublin river boots for the barn- awesome valentines day present from RLG- finally my feet are warm and dry and they look cute over my jeans too!

- oughton limited handbags- this is allll i want for my b-day (hint hint someone tell my husband who i assure you does NOT read this blog)

- off the track thoroughbreds

- black cherry grape juice

- champagne pajama parties with the girls- this is going to be a great tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment