Monday, November 9, 2009

archaelogical dig



So when did FOSSIL brand get so cute? I love so much stuff on their website right now from funky chunky jewelry to bags to my ultimate fav... the boots! I haven't paid attention to FOSSIL since shopping for watches for my BF in like... 9th grade? Silly me!




So here's the question, these boots are super cute but not super inexpensive. If I buy a pair, which ones am I going to still like next season? Do the flat ones with the ankle buckle (option A) make people question my sexual orientation with their masculine biker-ish look? Do the ones with the wider calf opening (option B) shorten the leg and make me look stumpy(er)? Help please. If you can't comment on this site- which lots of people seem to have trouble with will you send your vote to ellie4uga@gmail.com? Thanks!

Option A


Option B


See all the choices at www.fossil.com

3 comments:

  1. I only wear my biker boots while wearing a dress or a feminine top. the second pair are cute too. no help at all was I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first pair. I don't think they look too biker-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could put the heel of option b on option a. Yes, that would be perfect. Why didn't they consult me first??

    ReplyDelete